Posted by : lara 9.08.2007



Finally completed the http://www.thisismejournal.blogspot.com challenge for "My drive to work" which I renamed "My Commute."

Journal:
"Even though by car it would take only 10-15 minutes to drive to work, I choose to take MARTA. I get off at Five Points and walk the extra 15 minutes to and from work. It's good exercise but also inspiring and relaxing and always puts a smile on my face. I love the tall buildings and men playing chess or napping. The morning is quiet and sometimes mother nature paints a gorgeous sunrise behind the skyscrapers. The exercise makes me giggly and wakes me up in the morning and chills me out after work. I love it and feel so much more relaxed than when I used to drive to work!"


-Background Paper: Basic Grey Obscure "Diffident"
-Pictures I took walking to work in the morning and afternoon (hence streetlights and sun) that i cut out
-made my own "walk" stencil and used stamp ink
- last months MARTA pass
-Brads and eyelets

Blog Archive

- Copyright © lara - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -