Posted by : lara 7.10.2008

Here's my entry for the Ready Set Scrap Challenge Blog. The topic was to scrap song lyrics. Of course, I chose a Muse song - Bliss.





I did this in about 2 hours - thats a crazy short time for me!
And I'm pretty shocked I like how it turned out!
Usually when i do stuff that fast I don't like it (at least at first)
Bubble wrap stamping everywhere.
And i used a stapler for the first time EVER in a layout!
Oh - and finally got past my fear of Hambly overlays and slapped one on there!
and and and
i have most definitely finally found a hand writing style i can live and love!
I have practiced, trial and error countless hours - trust me!




Quick close up....




This was a "mistake" picture, but on second thought i think it's cool as hell!!!!

Blog Archive

- Copyright © lara - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -