Posted by : lara 9.13.2009

Last night I was in a fragile mood and got a couple of art journal pages completed.
In my new art journal #2 :D (in case you missed it, i got my first art journal ever done!)

Yeah ... I was obviously listening to U2 last night :D :-p

Art Journal - Is Home Where

The envelope is a leftover from Sarah's Pre-Art Journal :)
I've been stressing OUT for months now about what and where my home is. I've been living in limbo in a house that's been on the market for 12 months and I honestly don't know where my next dwelling will be.

Art Journal - Is Home Where Detail

And besides ... what actually makes a home?

Art Journal - Run

So, I had this horrible conversation last night and decided to run to the store for some wine and popcorn. As i was driving the radio played "Where the Streets Have No Name" and I have to admit I've never been a huge fan of this song but for the first time since, what 1987 (?) the lyrics made sense to me! Huh.

Art Journal - Kite

Still one of my favorite U2 songs EVER.
EVER.

Blog Archive

- Copyright © lara - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -