Here is my mini-book I did over xmas.
It turned out beautiful, if I can say so myself!
In person it's very dramatic and textural which, of course, i love.
Here are some pictures, but all 18 pics can be found here.
buttons are from my mom's antique collection
Almost every material used I got at The Scrapbox in Ann Arbor! So it's all made from "trash" and repurposed material (kinda like me)!
- pages were die cut matte board from frames
- circle around pictures and journalling are painted gaskets
- Queen & Co felt ribbon (not from scrapbox)
- Binding is electrical wire wrapped with ribbon and antique buttons
- Netting and Mesh
- Miscellaneous Ribbons with ink and Glimmer Mist
- Acrylic Paint and Glimmer Mist
- Elmers Glue (for texture)
- Orange Glitter Glue
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2014 (27)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (27)
- ► 2010 (65)
- ► 2009 (59)
- ► 2008 (25)