Posted by : lara 2.21.2008



Dual challenge - for OLW - Create the World You Want to Live In - and for my 365 Week 5 layout.

The picture is actually taken with the transparency held between my face and the camera - then i used that same transparency for the frame. I burned the edges to give it more texture.
The hand is also my hand I took a picture of after I created a different layout (from the 365 challenge as well).
Create is my word for 2008 and there's something about this layout that I just love - it feels like a creation.
The journalling reads (it's a play on a U2 song btw):
Create the world you want to live in.
Create out loud!
This is my world and this is the world i want to live in



Blog Archive

- Copyright © lara - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -