Posted by : lara 1.11.2009



My first layout as a Design Team member for Gutter Girlz!!!

It was a painful but very very therapeutic one!

The theme is "Still Hurts"
The product is "needles or pins"

As I've been on a U2 kick lately, the song Kite was going over and over in my head and its lyrics are both happy and sad, depending on my mood. Lately they've been very very sad and hurtful. So, that's where the lyrics come from:

"who's to say where the wind will take you,
who's to say what it is will break you,
i don't know, which way the wind will blow..."


But, OMG, who doesn't like ripping and mangling paper and throwing paint on it? The white thingie is torn placemat too.




Had to put something kinda pretty and light in here - a flower i made :)

I know it's hard to read the journaling, i kinda wanted it to be that way, but this is what it says:

"I've been singing this song over and over again the last couple of months - a tortured time in my life - all by my own doing and I still don't know which way the wind will blow.
All i know is that I am still alive and just need to be patient and give my healing more time."


Blog Archive

- Copyright © lara - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -