Posted by : lara 3.12.2009



This layout is inspired by a brand new challenge blog called Punk Rock Scrappers.
The challenge is to introduce yourself, but I kind of strayed away after i chose my photo and started the layout. So it's more Fischerspooner inspired in the end.

My costume is a Fischerspooner dancer from their Sweetness video.

The background is Basic Grey Obscure paper covered with mesh that has the metallic polka dots on it.
It looks super cool in person.
I grunged up the photo in photoshop a bit and tried to replicate it on the layout with paint.



If you haven't seen the Sweetness video, it's GORGEOUS!
Here's the direct link if you have 9 mins (it's more a mini-movie):

Now I'm Pouring Sweetness

Casey Spooner at his smexiest!

Blog Archive

- Copyright © lara - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -