Posted by : lara 2.04.2011

Nom Nom Nom

i present my 2009 and 2010 Year in the Life of an Art Journals!



I just looked through the 2009 one for the first time in probably a year and it was AMAZING and AWESOME to see that history of my emotional life. I'm SO HAPPY I started keeping the art journal when i did and so thankful for Rachels Prompt Blog!!!



2010 Prompts.
Completed.

2 Responses so far.

  1. Man, I love love LOVE that you have been part of these prompts for all this time. I love your pages. I love the way you grab the prompts by the horns... Your raw emotional openness inspires me every time.

  2. R says:

    Hey, thanks for your awesome comment! I have to share that this post keeps sticking with me - I want to incorporate something similar - I just love the way you did this table of contents/checklist in a total art journal way! Thanks for a cool prompt!

Blog Archive

- Copyright © lara - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -