Posted by : lara 6.08.2011

Photos from Southeastern Wisconsin (Brooklyn for you locals):





I visited at the perfect time of year - springtime. Things were just turning green and blossoming and fields were being planted.



My friends own a farm which I always stay at when i visit. It's super peaceful and homey. I've always wanted to take photos of it trying to capture some of the beauty, i think Hipstamatic might have helped a little this trip:







Walking through the back woods area:








And images that make my friends farm so familiar and comfortable:







To see the first six volumes:
Volume One
Volume Two
Volume Three
Volume Four
Volume Five
Volume Six

To see roadtrips via the Hipstamatic viewfinder:
Hipsta Wisconsin
Hipsta House on the Rock
Hipsta Cali
Hipsta Texas
Hipsta South

Everything on flickr:
Flickr Page

Blog Archive

- Copyright © lara - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -