Posted by : lara 11.25.2007



So, i had a little set back with my diet and i was feeling kinda bad.
AND because i had family in town for 4 days I didn't have a chance to scrapbook at all and i swear to god i felt withdrawals from that!!
Anyways, instead of continuing to whine on my couch i decided to make a page about it and it totally cheered me up!!



No plan, i just grabbed my favorite color acrylics and textures.

I didn't realize until today how much this craft fulfills and feeds my soul!



I love how using textured cardstock and lightly applied acrylic creates a canvas texture.



Supplies:
DCWV Metallic Stack - Nightlife with Acrylic Paint
Glimmer Mist - Black Cherry
Bam Pop Frame
Queen & Co Felt (and the backer of the felt painted)
Assorted ribbon, yarn and buttons
Chipboard and alphabet stickers

Blog Archive

- Copyright © lara - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -