Posted by : lara 11.15.2007



From Challenge #2 over at inked scrapbookers

Journalling:

Once upon a time there lived a chick who lived to create, dance and sing - "free spirit" was her ultimate compliment. One of her greatest fears was to live an ordinary existance. For no other reason than to make herself feel better, one day she got her first tattoo. So addictive was the experience that one turned into eleven (and counting...)

My tattoos are my story. They make me feel proud, strong, sexy and confident - anything but ordinary! They don't define who I am, but they are a personal retrospective, each with their own story, each unique - just like me.




Materials:
Background Paper - DCWV All Dressed Up stamped with bubble wrap/acrylic paint and Glimmer Mist
Net Fabric
Corrugated Cardboard
Felt
Ribbon/Yarn
Wallpaper
Foam letters

2 Responses so far.

  1. Pnk Geeni says:

    so pretty. i can't wait to get my first tattoo

  2. Melonie says:

    Beautiful page and very touching journaling Lara!

Blog Archive

- Copyright © lara - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -