Posted by : lara 9.30.2007

This layout I did for the LiveJournal Group Scrapbookers September Challenge. It was to lift a non-scrapbook page.



Left side:


Right Side:


Closer:


I wasn't going to do this at first because the last couple of weeks I've really been getting into experimenting and doing my own thing, and i thought being confined by someone elses design was not what i wanted right now, but I came across these pictures I had taken almost 10 years ago of a sunrise and thought to myself "i want to scraplift the sunrise!"
I don't think i did it justice, but I had fun playing.

So the background is supposed to be the sunrise (taken from the photos at the bottom) done with tissue paper, acrylic paint and scrapbook paper.

Blog Archive

- Copyright © lara - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -