Posted by : lara 7.30.2008

OMG!!!
So, i'm the guest designer for the gutter girlz this month!
And here's the layout i made for the "Bare it All" challenge which also asks to use white paint.
and let me tell you, it's very therapeutic to bare it all!
This layout was really good for me to do.





So, ya, I guess this layout is what you call "hybrid-scrapbooking"?
The photo is something i made in photoshop (it's a photo of my back i put effects on).
I also used black duct tape, white and black and green acrylic paint, bubble wrap and corrugated cardboard to stamp it, screen i got out of the trash, a butterfly that i have NO IDEA where i got (i assume SiSiversary though) and white lace i found at a thrift store for like 50¢.

A little more close up on the journaling:



Yes, I used photoshop and a font (not my own handwriting) and i, of course, grunged it up a little bit in photoshop but if you look closely i also added in black ink and black acrylic paint to add a teeny bit more texture.

Title close up:


It does get lost in the layout which I'm kinda disappointed about, but oh well - live and learn! Oh yes, and of course you can see some beautiful black duct tape on the border!

Close up on my luscious currrrvvvesss :)


Oh and i used bubble wrap and currugated cardboard with acrylic paints for the stamping patterns.



and the lace is kind of a tongue in cheek opposition to the grunginess of the layout.

(btw, this is the photo before i cut it out and married it with paper and paint)

Back

One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Beautiful!

Blog Archive

- Copyright © lara - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -