Posted by : lara 7.15.2008

Layout for the Gutter Girlz Challenge blog.
The challenge is to use the theme "Junkie" and to use packaging in it.
I really don't have many vices anymore except, well, scrapbooking products - most specifically PAPER.
Moreover, i save every scrap i cut - and i have scraps from my very first layouts still!
I've been wanting to do a collage using them for awhile but never really knew how.
Until now!
Yay for inspiration.




heh heh: whore - how often is that word used in a scrapbook layout?!


Just some close up detail:


(yes, i even save the bubble wrap colored with paint)



I know i overdid it on that damn glitter mist again, could do a "whore" layout about that too, i guess :)

One Response so far.

  1. Heidi says:

    OMG I can completely relate to this layout, and it's BEAUTIFUL! as for me, i'm the "diet soda whore" and i LOVE that word on a layout! i mean, come ON!

    congrats on being guest DT for gutter girls!

Blog Archive

- Copyright © lara - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -