Posted by : lara 7.06.2008

i like this layout alot!
i don't think it photographed well, but oh well.
It's for the new challenge blog: Gutter Girlz





So, I used ALL my favorite supplies on this and am pretty happy with the results. If i only could use 3 things they would be black duct tape, acrylic paint (in this case magenta) and glimmer mist (in this case Merlot on the alpha letters). Actually the combo of the paint and duct tape kinda looks like melted wax - pretty neat (note to self).

But also on here is tulle, lace, rub ons, masking tape, Queen & Co Ribbon Felt and my carefully practiced handwriting. Holy crap - i've been actually practicing handwriting!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA - but i think i found a style i liked!

and

I've been wanting to use pictures of my kickboxing bruise - awesome inspiration here :)




The journaling arrow pointed at the lovely sexy bruise on my thigh :)






Love using masking tape in the title, and painted the chipboard alphas to match the drippy paint




Part of the challenge was to use pantyhose. I made a little bow out of mine and put it with the white lace and black felt ribbon - love the texture together!

Blog Archive

- Copyright © lara - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -