Posted by : lara 10.04.2008



Scrapped the new tattoo.
I've been having so many creative mojo issues lately.
I think the layout looks a little forced, but at least I did it.
Gotta dive back in and just do it, you know?

Most of my scrapbook supplies are packed, so this uses what I could find. The paper is from a pack of Basic Grey Blush the awesome ladies at Ready, Set, Scrap sent me. Of course i didn't pack any of my paint or ink or duct tape! The screen is from a porch on my house that was ripped down and I took out of the trash :) I also kept a small envelope of ribbon and embellishment scraps separate and used some of those. Also a roller stamp from the last Scarlet Lime kit I got.

Lots of layers

Blog Archive

- Copyright © lara - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -