Posted by : lara 10.04.2008



I was wanting to do a layout with these song lyrics since they have been my soundtrack this week and then I checked out the latest challenge over at The CrEative TyPe which is to use a quote as your background and thought "PERFECT!"

Then to double it up, I visited another favorite inspirational blog, One Little Word and their word of the week is "More."
So, kinda fortuitous, right?!

The lyrics I did using my favorite font, Love Letter Typewriter. I printed them out in a couple of different sizes then painted over them with thinned acrylic paint. LOVE that technique to death! :)

Anyways, simple fast layout but i think pretty effective. I actually like it, which is saying alot!

Blog Archive

- Copyright © lara - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -