Posted by : lara 12.07.2008



i believe this goes in "one of my all time favorite" category :)
I don't think, as usual, photos did the texture justice!
It's for the One Word challenge at The CrEative TyPe.

I've been CRAVING to use both that quote and that picture for awhile now - I'm so thankful I finally got the inspiration to do so!



This is hybrid layout - the photo is filtered in photoshop. The background is bits of fibrous hand made paper collaged together - it feels cool! I know I over did it on the Glimmer Mist - i used 3 different colors :)



Also, those are real dried flowers! So delicate and beautiful.
I have NO idea where i got that cool key from - Tracy maybe? But, it works so well with the quote!

Blog Archive

- Copyright © lara - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -