Posted by : lara 6.24.2010

365 Photo a Day Project - May 21 - June 3

365 Photo a Day Project - June 4 - 17

A months worth of photos for the 365 Project - WOW! I made it half a year!!! Thank goodness for my iPhone - dont think i would have without the convenience of the camera on it. And the new 4g's have flash built in!!! (Although i won't be getting one for some time I'm sure)

Another project I just did is a card for my Mom's birthday. I'm so geeking out on Acrylic Paint mediums these days - its all over this. Might look a little messy as i was having some inspiration problems, but the heart texture is super cool. I used a combination of "Pouring Gel" to make the outline and "Light Molding Paste" with Punchinella for the inside.

Mom's Birthday Card

Blog Archive

- Copyright © lara - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -