Posted by : lara 1.03.2014



Finally get to use one of my miscellaneous keyboard pieces i've been collecting! In addition to the U2 lyric from "Moment of Surrender" This page was born out of yet another breakup with a boy... forcing myself not to lose hope or worse become bitter...


Putting these pages together i see a theme that i didn't even try for! I'm thinking it's got me my word of the year, which i've been having problems deciding upon, but it appears unconciously i have chosen "believe" ....



Love the simplicity of this quote. Just believe... it's the opposite of fear which is another weirdly unconcious thread in my art journalling lately.



This last page is actually my first page from the Life Book 2014 web workshop I joined. The workshop is geared towards using art for spiritual and emotional growth. This first exercise was to first write down all the negative thoughts i feel about myself then cover them up with the paint and gesso and end up with a message on top that is positive and affirming. Truth be told quite often i dont feel too amazing at all, in fact i feel mediocre which is really scary and pathetic to me. Hopefully i can internalize this page a little...

One Response so far.

  1. big love for that babe

Blog Archive

- Copyright © lara - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -