Posted by : lara 10.19.2009

I made a couple of cards this week for my brother's birthday and a friend's baby shower:

ahoy

This is for a baby shower! They are super into pirates and their baby is going to be named Nigel, thus the "ahoy nigel" on the front :)

**************************************************************

Raven Card

My brother is obsessed with raven's for a variety of reasons. I couldn't afford to buy him a real taxidermied one, so i tried to make him one out of mixed media. My feelings about the outcome are mixed as well, but for the most i'm please and it was just plain fun to make.

Macro of Raven Head

3 different kinds of black paper i ripped up and screendoor and felt ribbon. Eye are washers and a button. Beak is newspaper with Gesso and ink on it.

2 Responses so far.

  1. Vel says:

    These are fabulous...I love how the raven turned out.

Blog Archive

- Copyright © lara - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -