Posted by : lara 7.20.2012



I'm freaking out.

About to open my Etsy shop and start selling this stuff i call "art" for the first time in my life!!!

So many considerations... yikes!

Here's the first piece... I call it "Love Deeply" for obvious reasons.

All the pieces i will be listing (and obviously creating) will be using fortunes and wax and paint and buttons and most will be created around Hipstamatic photos - it's really what is floating my boat right now!



I guess i'm calling the series in my head "exploration in texture and fortune" for the time being until i'm ready to move onto something else :)



Store should be ready to go live on Monday with five pieces similar to this (more previews coming this weekend) - take a look and let me know what you think!

Blog Archive

- Copyright © lara - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -