Posted by : lara 10.25.2007



This was a really hard word until I got news I had reached a major health goal that I have changed my life to reach.



Journal:
One of the most challenging things I have ever done is learn to believe in myself - learn that only I control my life - past, present and future. I control what I eat. Whether I stand still or walk. I control whether I have time for my art. By believing I could change my habits I did. If I had failed it would be all me, but having successes I take pride knowing I'm happy & healthy!



Materials:
Background Paper - Me & My Big Ideas
Word - DCWV All Dressed Up paper (hand cut, i need a wishblade!)
Gold Eye - I made with matte board, acrylic paint and Elmers Glue
Tissue Paper, Net fabric and buttons with acrylic paint

Blog Archive

- Copyright © lara - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -