Posted by : lara 10.14.2007



This challenge was to use every color of the rainbow on a layout.
Using all this color made my gray day a little brighter.
What a great idea for the future when i'm feeling a little down!



And I've been wanting to document the materials I am currently obsessed with for a couple of weeks so this was good inspo for that!

Journalling:
These things are the things inspiring me right now. They enable me to express whats's in my head through my hands and onto this canvas. I'm loving texture and color and playing and creating and exploring and expressing myself visually.
-10/13/07 as i listen to Regina Spektor on a Saturday night.




Materials Used:
Tissue
Bubble Wrap (both as stamp and as a photo matte)
Dymo
Buttons and wire
Foam Lettering
Net Fabric

Blog Archive

- Copyright © lara - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -