Posted by : lara 10.07.2007



I want to run away and join the Polyphonic Spree choir! This band is bliss & joy; pain & sorrow; peace & love; Light & Day. Their music shines when I listen to them. I shine. To experience the Electric Show live is euphoric, passionate, joyous and spiritual. Simply: It's the sun.

I love this layout -I think it may be one of the most beautiful I've ever done. I'd been planning it for about 2 months but of course it turned out almost nothing like i planned! :D



All I know is I wanted to mimic the postcard from the show but with lots of texture. And to make it, of course, shine like the band's music.



Materials:
DCWV All Dressed Up PP
Tissue Paper
Bubble Wrap texture
Acrylic Paint
Bottle Cap embellishment I made
Foam letters

Blog Archive

- Copyright © lara - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -