Posted by : lara 10.10.2007



This layout is for a challenge from www.scrapinstyletv.com
To scrapbook a layout using a song lyric.



My favorite band right now is !!! (Chk Chk Chk).
This song, Infinifold, haunts me.

you can scream and you can yell
you can bitch about the cards your dealt
but you'll feel it till the feeling's felt

cuz everything's been built on guesses
no guarantees of what the next is
time never pushes, it only presses

And no one talked the whole way home
everybody just stared at the road
and i rolled down my window
and leaned out leaned out
and watched the lights




And I can't believe it took me this long to figure out what to do with the bubble wrap i've already used for stamping! Duh!



Materials:
Tissue Paper
Mesh Material
Acrylic Paint
Bubble Wrap
Basic Grey Obscure PP scraps
Buttons
Dymo

Blog Archive

- Copyright © lara - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -