Posted by : lara 1.09.2010

{re}construct

art journal page - another image courtesy of a french paper company paper sample book using one of my words for 2010 as inspiration - evolve.

screen and sticker letters from gauche alchemy. hardware from Ace Hardware :)

3 Responses so far.

  1. Just wanted you to know that I love your art!!! It really speaks to me!! I look forward to playing with you on the Art Journal in a Year web site!!! Take Care~!~

  2. Maggi says:

    Awesome! I need to remember to hit up the hardware store. lol

  3. lara says:

    cgasque73 - Thank you so much for the kind words - hope you get as much out of the journalling challenge as I did!!!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    Maggi - I <3 hardware stores. Inspiration to the MAX!

Blog Archive

- Copyright © lara - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -