Layout for Challenge #2 at Dirty Scraps (the first being on the design team).
This was a hard but good layout to do and I'm so happy there's a new challenge blog making prompts that can really help you dig under the surface.
I did the photos using packing tape transfers - it was a wondrous thing accomplishing in real life the same thing photoshop does! It got my brain juices going about other ways to use opacity and transparency in real life...
And, oh yeah, i did a tutorial on how to do these a couple of months ago at gauche alchemy which is
- ► 2015 (14)
- ► 2014 (27)
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (27)
- Pieces Layout
- So Much - Dirty Scraps Challenge #2
- Create. Type. Yellow.
- Art Journal Pages
- Create, Type and Pink Parts
- Use Yo' Type!
- Gettin' Dirty #1
- Kiss MY Ass - Gutter Girlz
- (Re)Construct Art Journal Page
- Evolve Layout
- Running to Stand Still Layout
- 365 Photo Project Art Journal
- Crafty Room Good to Go
- Art Journals make me mushy-gushy
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2009 (59)
- ► 2008 (25)